Nearly a century after opening our doors, Beall's Inc. continues to serve our communities with the spirit of pride and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In 1987, with the start of the Outlet business in retail, his son E.R.Beall decided to open the first Beall’s Outlet in Florida. The concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been growing ever since. Currently within the Beall's Inc. portfolio, there are over 450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that cover 13 states, with sales over a billion dollars annually. The Outlet division conducts business under two different names, Beall’s Outlet within Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke’s Outlet for all other locations.
Who Are We?
We are a convenient and welcoming store where everyone can find the styles and brands they want all at lower prices. We are continually offering fresh assortments of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods, making shopping for the family easy, affordable and rewarding.
We are the shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big Savings!
We are a customer-centric, family focused organization with a relentless desire to deliver exceptional value.
We want to thrill our customers with an ever changing offering of the latest brands and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping environment, while delivering friendly and consistent customer service.
Strategic Business Planning/Operations
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training staff; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees including termination, addressing complaints and problems within the store. Supervise all store employees.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent is required; college degree preferred.
2. 2-4 yrs. minimum of management experience preferred.
3. Knowledge of company standard software, systems and procedures.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Skills in coaching, teaching, training, organizing, planning work assignments and delegating duties.
6. Microsoft Office computer skills includingWord, Excel and Outlook.
7. Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for travel to bank, stores, meetings, etc.
8. Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid- shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
9. This position requires a 40 hour workweek and during peak times may require more hours. Overtime hours to complete all job responsibilities must be approved by your supervisor in advance.
10. Relocation within company when required and possibly on short notice.