Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Loss Prevention Systems Clerk for Bealls Inc.
To assist the Loss Prevention Systems Supervisor in all aspects of restitution and other loss prevention functions such as alarms.
- Extensive interaction with general public, City/State Agencies, vendors, corporate and store employees.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES [Essential Functions]:
- Respond to the public relating to Beall's civil restitution demand letters regarding shoplifting and dishonest employee actions.
- Assist supervisor in maintaining Beall's Incident and Restitution Tracking system for restitution payments
- Properly document all notifications, subpoenas and other documents to the appropriate recipients and notate in case management system.
- Verify completion of required reports and communicate approval or denial to alarm vendor
- Notify management of alarm code request denials
- Assist store management regarding alarm issues to include service requests
- Communicate alarm activity to Store, District and LP Management
- Send notifications to alarm vendor to discontinue service
- Maintain false alarm and alarm registration/permit tracking system to include payments of fines, registration fees and renewals.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma is required
- Two to four years of work related experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and use of the Internet
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Bi-lingual is preferred
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job duties.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds
Check out www.beallsinc.com for more information.